The practice of nature-based solutions for climate adaptation and water retention | Workshop
What solutions can be gained during the WS?
- Mitigation of Heat waves and Urban Heat Island (UHI) in urban settings
- Nature-based solutions for water retention and climate adaptation
Objectives of the workshop
- Raise awareness of Urban Heat Island (UHI) impact on urban settings
- Provide nature-based solutions for vulnerable environments
- Overview of possible nature-based water retention measures and their practical implications
Location: Magnet House, Bojtorján Room
Date/Time: 7th Sept. 11:00 – 12:30, limit 20 participants
Viktor Mátyás, Farkas | Climate Expert
Laurențiu Miheț | Technical expert
Please pay attention to sign up for only one of the workshop / sessions!