Participation is free,
but ticket(s) must be reserved for successful registration.
Only one ticket is required for the first day, the plenary session. For the second day, you must book tickets separately for the workshops and the site visit programs.
Event registration process
Steps for a successful event application:
- Visit the event page (Day 1 – Plenary day, Day 2 – Workshops and site visits), You can apply too on the right sidebar, or the event registration page
- Add all the programs you would like to attend (Please choose only one of the Workshops) to and click the Apply button.
- Before confirmation, please check the programs you applied for. You can also modify your application if needed.
- At the additional information section, please add your catering requirements during the conference days.
- Finalize your application.
Optional you could create an account. (After you filled the registration form, you will recieve an activation e-mail)
When the registration is succesfull, you will receive and email containing your ticket. (If you can not find the email, please check your Spam folder or contacts us!)
If you have any questions regarding to the process, don’t hesitate to contact us!