Meet the CEESEN Partners: ConPlusUltra, Austria
ConPlusUltra Consultants GmbH is an Austrian consulting company specialized in the identification, development and implementation of renewable energy, energy efficiency and climate protection projects. ConPlusUltra’s proven record in reliable professional advice has made us a valued partner for public and private clients.
ConPlusUltra Consultants GmbH Founded in 2011 has a long, successful history of supporting national and regional governments in designing and developing energy strategies and policies, implementing measures, evaluating programs and assessing framework conditions and has cooperated with major financing institutions such as The World Bank or the EBRD on many renewable energy and energy efficiency financing projects.
Operating from two offices in Austria (St. Pölten and Vienna), ConPlusUltra currently employs over 30 experts, all well equipped with strong analytical problem-solving skills.
Among ConPlusUltra’s highly qualified professionals are energy, public consulting, business innovation, climate protection, legal compliance management and legal compliance software experts.
ConPlusUltra specific areas of expertise are:
- Development of regional and municipal energy concepts and energy audits in industry
- Capacity building and training in the fields of renewable energy, energy efficiency and energy management (ISO 50001)
- International, national and local strategies for the development of renewable energy sources and climate change projects
- Technical support to international and national financing institutions for the assessment and implementation of renewable energy, energy efficiency and climate change programmes and projects
- Implementation of Energy Management Systems according ISO 50001
- Energy Efficiency Monitoring Methodologies according EU Directive 2006/32/EG
- Preparation of funding documents for international investors
- Development of feasibility studies for photovoltaic, biomass, biogas, wind etc……
- Elaboration of financing and support schemes
- Preparation of National Renewable Energy and Energy Efficiency Action Plans and calculation of National Emission Factors
- Evaluation of barriers and drivers to the development of renewable energy technologies
- Assessment of available and market potentials
- Financial engineering
- Technical assessment, design and implementation of power and heating plants (biomass, biogas, hydropower, geothermal, wind)
- Information and communication activities: organisation and delivery of conferences, seminars, workshops, marketing, publications, networking
Albania, Armenia, Austria, Bulgaria,, Croatia, Czech Republic, France, Georgia, Germany, Guyana, Hungary, Jamaica, Kazakhstan, Kyrgyzstan, Latvia, Lithuania, FYR Macedonia, Moldova, Netherlands, Poland, Romania, Russia, Serbia, Slovak Republic, Slovenia, Spain, South Africa, Tajikistan, Tanzania, The Bahamas, Turkey, United Kingdom and Ukraine